Sony just conducted a State of Play for Ghost of Tsushima. There is so much for you to see in the game. We are excited to bring you everything that Sony showed in the new gameplay. Go ahead and read it yourself.
- In the beautiful and vast world of the Ghost of Tsushima, you can set a navigation marker where you will be able to travel. However, it is different and unique. You can go into a panel and call in a gust of wind. The path of the wind is what you will follow to get to your location.
- You have a horse which will help you get to locations faster.
- To find undiscovered locations, the world is filled with other forms of markers. You can see smoke in the sky or odd-shaped trees or animals who want to get your attention.
- You can get rare resources by going through abandoned buildings.
- Foxes help you to find shrines in the game.
- Once you visit a location, you can fast travel there.
- You can challenge enemies for a duel.
- There is an alert bar as seen in the Far Cry series.
- You can kill multiple enemies right after winning a duel, in SLOW-MO!
- There are enemy fortresses.
- You can conquer these fortresses.
- You have a bow.
- Jin can use your sword to destroy incoming arrows.
- You can parry enemies.
- Inflict more damage by changing your stance depending on the enemy-type.
- You can take on enemies and fight them like a samurai. However, you can also choose stealth as a dishonourable ghost.
- You can distract enemies to take them down.
- You are able to take down multiple enemies through assassination.
- Jin can use Kunai for a quick kill if you are spotted.
- You have a grapple hook which can be used to climb or swing.
- You can customize your character.
- Each outfit and other parts of the outfit help your character. If you want to be stealthy, go for stealth look, and so on.
- There are charms which provide benefits to your character, Jin.
- You can get techniques or skills by using your skill points. These will enhance your character and help you in the game.
- Dye flowers are found throughout the world and allow you to change the colour of your armour.
- There are many new features in the photo mode. For example, color grading, depth of field, etc.
- You can control the wind’s direction and change Jin’s emotion.
- Jin can change particles around you in the photo mode.
- You can have different music if you want to record a video.
- Other Features
- You can choose to have a Japanese voice track anytime you want to make the game more immersive.
- You can turn on cinema mode. It allows you to change the look of your game. You can have it in black and white if you want.
You can play the game on July 17th,2020. Get Ready!